THIS IS MY SCRAPBOOK
MY PINTEREST

onsdag, mars 30

ur Juno:

- I don't like Cathrina. And she smells like soup. Have you ever smelled her? Her whole
house smells like soup.

- You have no reason to be mad at me. I mean, you broke my heart. I should be royally
ticked off at you. I should be really cheesed off, I should'nt wanna talk to you any more!
- What? Cause I got bored and had sex with you and I didn't want to like marry you?
- Like I'd marry you! You'd be the meanest wife ever, okay? And I know you weren't
bored that day because there was a lot of stuff on TV, and then the 'Blair Witch Project'
was coming on Starz and you were like 'I haven't seen this since it came out and if so
we should watch it' and then 'but oh, no, we should make out instead lalala'

Inga kommentarer:

Bloggarkiv


Totalt:
Den här månaden: