THIS IS MY SCRAPBOOK
MY PINTEREST

söndag, april 4

Jonathan Safran Foer


Det här är min hjälte.

"Does it break my heart? Of course, every moment of every day, into more
pieces than my heart was made of. I never thought of myself as quiet, much
less silent - I never thought about things at all. Everything changed, the distance
that wedged itself between me and my happiness wasn't the world, it wasn't
the bombs and burning buildings - it was me, my thinking, the cancer of never
letting go, is ignorance bliss. I don't know, but it's so painful to think, and tell
me, what did thinking ever do for me, to what great place did thinking ever
bring me? I think and think and think, I've thought myself out of happiness
one million times, but never once into it."

"I love you also means I love you more than anyone loves you, or has loved
you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that no one loves you, or
has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that I love no
one else, and never have loved anyone else, and never will love anyone else. "

"Words never mean what we want them to mean"

Inga kommentarer:

Bloggarkiv


Totalt:
Den här månaden: